Anchenda is a social enterprise that facilitates healthy communities, healthy economies, and healthy ecosystems through localized application of integral technologies and holistically regenerative methodologies globally. It is an internationally recognized Utah Benefit Corporation with offices in United States and Taiwan.
Anchenda Fresh Food Portal a online healthy food marketplace of multiple vendors that provide:
- Fresh food direct from Taiwan farmers, ranchers and horticulturalists
- The best packaged, jarred, bottled, dry and dehydrated organic food from international suppliers
- Medicinal herbs & spices, and non-toxic skin, hair, and dental care products produced from Taiwan ingredients.
LOCALLY GROWN FOOD
Holistic healthcare professionals have identified that those communities around the world that enjoy the best health and longevity are those which produce and enjoy their own foods together. The Anchenda Fresh Local Food Portal facilitates the locally grown food movement by:
- Enabling Taiwan farmers, fisheries and specialty shops to sell their fruit, vegetables, poultry, meat, dairy, fish, and specialty items direct to customers through our localized On-line Farmers’ Markets
- Enabling urban, suburban, and rural families, communities and individuals in Taiwan to feed and employ themselves by selling their surplus fruit, vegetables, poultry, meat, dairy, and fish direct to local customers on our localized On-line Farmers’ Markets